July 16, 2012

And in the end...

It was a rather quiet Monday, not like any other Monday that this office ever has gone thru. It’s a weirdo kind of feeling with this unnerving situation but at the same time I do feel so relieve, so un-stressful. Why, all bosses are not in place. Now, I’m the boss, the Sivaji, the Singh is Kingg. This situation is expected for another couple of days before snap@! coming back to usual work, and more works.

Not that I do not have any jobs line up to be completed. I do have abundant pile up next to me right now but no worries everything is in a good command of Fadil Ariff, the jack of all trades (but obviously master of none). All one need to do is to phrase a magic word ‘we will do it accordingly’ and Walla, Fadil Ariff will complete it proficiently. As a Muslim you got to be nice and positive at all time. That’s what I’ve been taught. But then you know some people are so dumb, ignorant, and selfish that they will never take lesson to be learned. Maybe not intentionally but circumstantially, usually, maybe. Hence, I guess, I will take up seriously Feng’s word of skepticism “grain of salt” in whatever I do in future. How to do that I will have to figure it out later or maybe the coming Ramadhan will assist in its very own inexplicable way.

Sound so negative, eh? Don’t worry this was just a reflective of a bit Monday blues. It should be ended up here…


P/s - the Beatles’ end song…
“Oh yeah, all right Are you gonna be in my dreams tonight?
Love you, love you Love you, love you Love you, love you
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make” 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...